Interventional Cardiology Expert Forum
Chest pain post coated stent placement
About This Forum:

Questions in the Interventional Cardiology forum are answered by medical professionals affiliated with the Truman Medical Center. Topics covered include acute coronary syndrome, angina , atrial fibrillation , cardiac catheterization , cardiomyopathy , drug abuse & cardiac disease, echocardiography , heart failure , hypertension & heart disease , lipid management , minorities and heart disease, peripheral vascular disease prevention, valvular heart disease , women’s heart health, and the warning signs of a heart attack.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Chest pain post coated stent placement

Is it typical to have intermittent chest pain for the last two weeks since having my proximal LAD stented (coated stent)? I have resorted to nitroglycerin several times with mixed results. Today, I had some lightheadedness and shortness of breath with the chest pain, but a couple of hours later, and 3-4 sprays of nitro it is resolved.