Concerned?
I have a 90% blocked D1 artery off my LAD that has a failed by pass graft placed on italso. My Cardiologist tells me he can not do anything for it because it is 1cm. I need to know if this is a life threatening blockage and if so other options I may have to have it fixed. I currently have 6 drug eluting stents in my LAD. I have heard of Keyhole bypass. Is this an option.
With stents in the LAD it is sometimes hard to access the diagonal(D1).  It sounds like it is a small vessel and likely medical treatment will be adequate.  I would not recommend a bypass for only a diagonal vessel.  The  "keyhole" surgery uses the Left internal mammary artery and you want to save this if you ever need a bypass for your LAD.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Cardiologists in your area?