Interventional Cardiology Expert Forum
Heart Bypass
About This Forum:

Questions in the Interventional Cardiology forum are answered by medical professionals affiliated with the Truman Medical Center. Topics covered include acute coronary syndrome, angina , atrial fibrillation , cardiac catheterization , cardiomyopathy , drug abuse & cardiac disease, echocardiography , heart failure , hypertension & heart disease , lipid management , minorities and heart disease, peripheral vascular disease prevention, valvular heart disease , women’s heart health, and the warning signs of a heart attack.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Heart Bypass

I had bypass surgery 18 years ago.  The surgeon said if my hands were effected by the use of
the mammary gland (swelling, pain and tingling) sit on the edge of the bed and shake my hands
until the circulation increased to normal.  Over the last ten years my hand  are extremely painful and without good circlulation, tingling and burning,lots of pain.  Is the use of the mammary
gland the result of this condition.,   David