Higher HR
Hello, I'm 38 yo, relatively healthy female.  I exercise routinely, and generally take good care of my health.  I've been having some issues w/  episodes of weakness, possible after eating.  I'm going to see my MD for some tests including a Holter.  My questions is: I typically have HR in 70s throughout the day, 60 at rest.  But now, I seem to be at 80 at rest and go right up to 100 just w/ standing.  Any ideas what could cause this??  My BP doesn't change.
Thanks for your help!
If your heart rate is increasing 20 beats or more when standing then you are probably dehydrated. Consider trying to take in more fluid and see if that helps. It may also be reasonable to check a thyroid study. I would start there. Good luck
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Cardiologists in your area?