Interventional Cardiology Expert Forum
Trivial leak in the tricuspid valve
About This Forum:

Questions in the Interventional Cardiology forum are answered by medical professionals affiliated with the Truman Medical Center. Topics covered include acute coronary syndrome, angina , atrial fibrillation , cardiac catheterization , cardiomyopathy , drug abuse & cardiac disease, echocardiography , heart failure , hypertension & heart disease , lipid management , minorities and heart disease, peripheral vascular disease prevention, valvular heart disease , women’s heart health, and the warning signs of a heart attack.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Trivial leak in the tricuspid valve

I would also like to know as a post op end to end anastomosis patient, My old doctor that I have not seen for years told me that I had a mild leak in the tricuspid valve, can you explain to me what is leaking and what it is leaking into. Is it just leaking and going back into my lungs or what and is this problem going to progress or can it stay the way it is and never get worse.