gland or blood clot?
hello my name is Robert. I am 49 yrs old. Blood pressure is 120/70, heart rate 91 bpm. When I walk I get a big lump behind my right knee, next to a tendon. when I stop physical activity it decreases in size. But my lower leg and foot feel different, kinda' numb, not quite asleep,  9 years ago, I had pins removed from my right ackle and after surgery, I had a small lump on the side of my foot. I'm not 100% sure, but I think its what is behind my knee! any help would be soooo appreciated. thank you Robert
You may have a Baker's cyst but it is hard to be sure by your description and you should get this evaluated.  It is less likely but you could have a popliteal artery aneurysm.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Cardiologists in your area?