Interventional Cardiology Expert Forum
left shoulder pain+dizziness

Questions in the Interventional Cardiology forum are answered by medical professionals affiliated with the Truman Medical Center. Topics covered include acute coronary syndrome, angina , atrial fibrillation , cardiac catheterization , cardiomyopathy , drug abuse & cardiac disease, echocardiography , heart failure , hypertension & heart disease , lipid management , minorities and heart disease, peripheral vascular disease prevention, valvular heart disease , women’s heart health, and the warning signs of a heart attack.

left shoulder pain+dizziness
hello,

I have been having left shoulder pain for the past few days which gets worse on exertion. I am also getting dizzy and have been getting alot of headaches. Afew times when I checked my bp it was quite high but it is usually low.I had a catheter ablation done nearly 3 weeks ago for inapproppriate sinus tachycardia. I was feeling great up until these new symptoms.  I am 22 years old and have no other medical problems.

thank you
You need to be re-evaluated for these symptoms.  You likely need to have an echocardiogram and a chest x-ray to evaluate the problems you are having.  Talk to your doctor and get this checked.
ok I will, thank you very much for taking the time to respond to my question.