marijuana causing heart problems
i am a 16 year old male who has been smoking marijuana for almost a year now. ive never had any problems before but the last two times i had strange symptoms. both times within ten minutes i felt a popping sensation in my chest followed by wut felt like hot liquid dripping down. after that i felt extreme chest pain in my left chest area along with my left arm and the left side of my face going numb. do u know what could have caused this reaction?
It is unlikely cardiac--start exercising and don't smoke anything.
I am a 35 year old man that smoked MJ too but for years ....like this young man i too have the same crazy symptoms ....to a T ...i too think it is my heart

Doc Bogart

if this is not cardiac related

whut could cause us to have pain after smoking 2 hits of MJ

A related discussion, Chest pain after excercise and smoking maijuana?? was started.