Interventional Cardiology Expert Forum
prolapse is mvps?

Questions in the Interventional Cardiology forum are answered by medical professionals affiliated with the Truman Medical Center. Topics covered include acute coronary syndrome, angina , atrial fibrillation , cardiac catheterization , cardiomyopathy , drug abuse & cardiac disease, echocardiography , heart failure , hypertension & heart disease , lipid management , minorities and heart disease, peripheral vascular disease prevention, valvular heart disease , women’s heart health, and the warning signs of a heart attack.

prolapse is mvps?

Is prolapse the same as mvps because i have been experiencing all the symptoms of mvps?i was diagnose with prolapse last year my MD gave me therabloc last year now the sympotms are going back can i just take again my medicine without consulting my doctor? for how long? is it normal that the symptoms are going back after  months or a year is it dangerous to health? if u have mvps do you also have hypertension? thanks for the answer.. God bless.. please answer me im confuse im still young im only 30 and im worried becuase im already experiencing this kind of syndrome at a very young age..
In general these terms are used interchangeably.  The symptoms may come and go and  you should consult the doctor and let them know you are again having trouble and likely they will restart the medicine.  Talk to the doctor!!