very confused
Hello

I have chest pain every day and scored 2.9 on Duke Activity score. I take nitro spray which relieves pain most of the time.
So he is probably going to do MRI with gadolinium and probably dobutamine or adenosine. What I want to know is how sensitive is this test? I really cant afford any more misdiagnosis. If it tests positive then can they tell the difference between ischemia from small or large arteries?
The doctor said I would probably have to follow on with angiogram if it is positive.Well if I am going to have to do angiogram anyway then I wondered about angiogram using adenosine to test the small vessels? Is that a safe test? It sounds risky.
Thankyou very much for any advice.
You need to discuss this with your doctor. How and what tests are done depend on where you live, your age and other factors not addressed here. The best test for your should be decided by you and your doctor.  
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Cardiologists in your area?