Interventional Cardiology Expert Forum
worsening symptoms
About This Forum:

Questions in the Interventional Cardiology forum are answered by medical professionals affiliated with the Truman Medical Center. Topics covered include acute coronary syndrome, angina , atrial fibrillation , cardiac catheterization , cardiomyopathy , drug abuse & cardiac disease, echocardiography , heart failure , hypertension & heart disease , lipid management , minorities and heart disease, peripheral vascular disease prevention, valvular heart disease , women’s heart health, and the warning signs of a heart attack.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

worsening symptoms

Hi..........I have had problems with my neck hurting for about a year and thought nothing of it really, but as of probably 3 or 4 months I have had problems with my right arm hurting, my back (upper), when I breathe and a burning sensation when i breathe through my back.(and pressure feeling)......thought it was my lungs but it comes and goes.......well lately I have hard time breathing when i walk up stairs or even just exerting myself more than usual and takes a few minutes till it goes away. My heart feels like it is gonna jump out of my chest at times also ....and other night i had a dispute and got upset and felt like my head was gonna blow off and my nose started bleeding.....so i took B/P and was 194/111 with pulse being 105...otherwise my BP runs normal to 132/80 something.......i am overweight since i quit smoking 4 years ago and i feel like I am being paranoid if I go to the Dr. for this.....so I would just like to know if this could be at all heart related..also i feel my pulse in my neck really strong..and get mild headaches lately......I am 46 and yes heart , diabetes and kidney problems run in the family..     would appreciate any feedback i can get........thanks ....CONCERNED
Tags: symptoms