Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
scratching attacks on my vagina area,is IBS was shock

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

bloating, diarrhea, constipation, anxiety, panic attacks, soft humming sound in my ears, smelling strange smells, sinus attacks, eyes wattering and itching, anal and vaginal area itching attacks, nauseau, throat itching, metal taste or bitter taste on tongue.  All of the Above,I was happy to know I'm not the only one,w/ the vaginal itch..have bled from scratching attacks...what can I possibly do about the Itch,please help....
I would recommend you post in the Women's Health community about your vaginal itching problems.  They will have recommendations on what to do.

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Womens-Health/show/81
Sounds like a yeast infection to me. you might want to try some otc meds. Is that doesnt help see a Doctor.
Look up Candida Overgrowth or Candidiasis!!
That is the connection between so many of these posts!!
Just start researching because it does not get better if not taken care of...antibiotics will fix in short run, but make worse in long run...it is the reason antibiotics are losing their effectiveness.
Health/Vitamin shops will carry at least something to get it under control if not stop the overgrowth.
Seriously!!
TinaKini, I am going to be replying to all your comments made on these posts that are years old in case one of the original posters reads this.  I am against posting the same thing on many different threads, but in this case, it is needed.  For a long long time now, alternative medicine has talked about candida overgrowth and the many dangers of this and how this has become an epidemic.  This is all one huge myth.  Candida overgrowth (often called thrush) is a relatively benign problem.  It is best treated with anti-fungals which are very different from antibiotics.  Taking antibiotics can make you susceptible to getting candida overgrowth, but then anti-fungals are the correct treatment.  Doctors are very aware of thrush and other types of candida overgrowth and they know how to successfully treat it, but (luckily) very very few of them believe in this crazyness that the alternative medicine field has caused.

It CANNOT cause obesity, ADHD, ADD, diabeties, sinus problems, blindness, high blood pressure, dementia, fibromyalgia, asthma, leaky gut (but don't get me started on that), chronic fatigue, brain fog, or headaches.  It IS NOT affected by processed sugary foods (although I do agree that these are bad for you in other ways).  (The exception to this is that if you have pre-existing diabeties and you are eating lots of processed sugary foods and not controlling your diabeties, then that can make you more susceptible to candida overgrowth.  Also in rare cases when a patient is in the ICU they can have candida spread throughout their entire body.)

I agree, do your research, use the internet, but don't listen to the people making crazy claims on the internet.
hi dear, wish it was yeast infection it's outside,have had everything lol..but nothing like this, I read..lady named Charm,thank God, I would love to thank her, I learn it was my IBS..yep..metal coin taste,thought it was my hep_c..so far,it' turned out to be IBS,unbelievable, am glad it's not my liver..>sight effects from IBS
Bloating, diarrhea, constipation, anxiety, panic attacks, soft humming sound in my ears, smelling strange smells, sinus attacks, eyes wattering and itching, anal and vaginal area itching attacks, nauseau, throat itching, metal taste or bitter taste on tongue.  All of the Above,I was happy to know I'm not the only one,w/ the vaginal itch..have bled from scratching attacks...I would love to find her thank her..although Im still itchy,I just wanted to know if I could find her.Oh another sign is,watery eye,my left side looked like I had a stroke,thank you for your time dear...
Hi Frankie.  Makes me feel a whole lot better - had vaginal itch and thought it must be me!  I got advice from our lovely local pharmasist - he recommended probiotics - the name of the one he suggested is Saccharomyces boulardii and it's amazing and calmed my bowels and cured the itching.  They are not especially cheap, but well worth it - you can buy in some pharmacies or online. I was unable to eat all sorts of things, especially wheat, and since I have taken these capsules I have been much better generally quite apart from the itch!  You can also get probiotics from the same source for when you are taking antibiotics.  Hope it helps!
thank you so much, I click on link..copied my question..have a great day_! once again thank you_