Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
Aloe Vera Juice or pills UK

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

Aloe Vera Juice or pills UK

Hi,Sorry for posting another question,I forgot to add this to my previous post.

I have read that Aloe Vera is good for helping with IBS.

Any people out there use it?.

Cheers
Hello there, I wouldn't worry about posting lotsof questions, thats what this place is for!!

As for aloe vera juice, its a cleanser and so generally good for you anyway and it is also calming so I'm guessing it would be good for IBS. I've not drank it myself, but I do use the gel for my skin and its great.

Hope that was a bit of help.

I've read that Aloe Vera is something you should never use internally.  You may want to read up on it some more to make sure it's safe.
rude_as and Sue31961,thanks for the help.I will seek advice about Aloe Vera before I use,just in case.Cheers

If you do a search on aloe vera juice then it tells you the benifits of it. It also also states how good it is for IBS sufferers.