Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
Bavolex........does it really work or is it just hyped up?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

I am a 32 year old male and have been suffering from IBS symptoms for the past year, it really has taken over my life as I am afraid of going anywhere (socially) because of fear of not making it to a toilet or if there is a quick toilet available.  I've done a lot of research online and all my symptoms lead to this as much as I would not like to think it.  I've found a natural remedy over the internet called Bavolex, do you think this really works because it says it targets the nervous stomach and anxiety to calm down your nerves which in turns also help control the IBS symptoms.  Do you think this is worth trying or is it just another hyped up wonder drug.  Also I have been tested positive for H-Pylori which has been the cause for my major acid reflux symptoms and I am now in my second week for the triple therapy Prev Pac (prevacid, biaxin, amoxicillin).   I have been suffering from these IBS symptoms way long before finding out I had H-pylori........is there any chance that the H-pylori causes the symptoms of IBS?

Thanks produceguy.