Blood in stool/Toliet Paper
I'm sixteen years old, and i'm having a reoccuring problem. From an early age I was diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome, and what happen's for me is I only know I need to have a bowel movement when I feel pressure thats slightly painful near my bowels.All of my bowel movements have to be forced, and strained in order to come out. Their all extremly large, and hard. I've noticed that sometimes on the stool/toliet paper there is red blood, not a lot, just a little. I've shrugged it off because I realize it's just a tear from straining so much EVERY time I have a bowel movement. However, recently for the past three day's i've been having blood in my bowel movements. I'm not sure if this is because there was a tear, and each time I have another hard,large, and strained bowel movement it just re-opens the tear, or something else is wrong?
Most likely, no. It's normal for people that strain during bowel movements will notice some blood on the toilet paper- also, straining can also lead to hemmoroids which can also cause some blood on the toilet paper. It's more than likely this is nothing but it might not be a bad idea to see a doctor even if it's just for peace of mind.