Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
Bloody Cloud in toilet after pooping

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

Bloody Cloud in toilet after pooping

I have 2 out of about 5 times in the past 8 or 9 days had alot of blood a few clots bright to dark red in the toilet bowl after a easy tube shapped  shapped stools. The first time it looked almost liek a bright red tomatoe had exploded in the toilet along with drops of red food coloring. then I had a few stools that were normal then today twice I has blood in the toilet it looked like normal stool with red food coloring swirling around in the water and a few clots. I am a little gassey but other then that no pain. I never have to strain to poop. I am only 28 years old so what could this be causing this? I am too shy to go to the doctor with a problem like this.. what would the doctor have ot do to check it out and cold this just pass on its own?

thanks for you time
Yet2amaze
You must go to the doctor about a problem like this.  I don't see nothing to be ashamed of?  Just tell them you see blood in the toilet when you have a bowel movement.
I agree with sparkle, you need to see your doctor ASAP. Please don't be embarrassed about talking with your doctor about this - it is nothing to be ashamed of - doctors have seen and heard everything, so your problem is nothing he/she never heard of before.
Hey there. You need to go see the doctor. You may have some internal bleeding going on somewhere in the abdomen or digestive system.
Have you been to the doctor yet? I hope so. Please keep us posted on what could be going on.