Bowel discomfort
Hello,  I have been experiencing bowel discomfort.  I am one who has suffered  constipation for years, but manage to release bowel at least three times a week, since I changed my intake of greens 2 years ago.  In the last two weeks I have been going everyday; sometimes two to three times a day (this happen to be yesterday and this past Saturday).  Anywas I feel back up and I'm very gassy.  I feel bloated and have abodmen pain on the left side, my lower back aches and I am restless.  I have not be diagnosed with IBS, and wonder if I do have this condition.
Add a probiotic or prebiotic.  A lot of people like Align, but it is expensive.  

Try cutting out dairy for a couple of weeks.  Avoid carbonated beverages and cut way back on sugar.  Do add an apple every day; I find that more effective than a lot of other fruits.  Vegetables are very important, but some of the best ones can be very gassy.  Beano may help.  Exercise more, including walking and stretching and using weights.  Try Metamuci with lots of water.  If that isn't helpful, step it up to Miralax.  Try this one when you are at home because it might be too effective.  

If none of this helps, get tested for Celiac disease and get checked for gallbladder problems.  
Thank for the reply.  I don't do much dairy, but have been drinking soda lately; more than usual.  I will cut out the soda, to see if that helps.