Bowel irritation after exercise
I am a healthy 24 yr old male, 5'7" 130lbs.  I'm starting to think I may have some form of IBS.  Symptoms began a year ago after intense exercise.  A few days later I had a few drops of blood following a bowel movement and discomfort in my lower right and left sides of my abdomen.  My bowel movements have also increased.  After a week the symptoms went away, but seem to return each time I exercise.  Most recently they have returned after only light weight lifting.   Does this sound like a IBS or something else?
I have trouble myself trying to do exercises, it has been hard for me to loose a little weight and try and stay somewhat in shape because walking makes me go to the bathroom and trying to do any type of sit up or crunches just puts havoc on my stomach and makes me have to go, i have a bad stomach though, sensitive, cannot eat much of anything anymore, lots of discomfort and pain, so very hard for me to exercise, you said that you have always been healthy, in the past year have you noticed any changes in your diet, or things you can or cannot eat anymore, have you had any kiind of stomach or intestinal distress or heartburn that you never had before?  Let me know.

thanks
crumy