Bowl moment problem

I am having bit strange issue, which is related to bowl moment.

I am not sure how to explain.

This is what happening to me, most of the time after eating food within 1-3 hrs my stomach is getting heavy if I didnt go for toilet (for bowl moment)  within one-hour, then my nerves are making sounds (inside stomach). These sounds are bit odd and loud enough.

Also some times I am forced to leak gas (inside the my house only) if I didnt do this then My nerves are making sound (as I need to control it).

I thought of going to see doctor but I am not sure how to explain my problem.
In a day minimum 2-3 times I have to goto toilet (its not watery or I didnt feel any pain)

Please try to share your comments on this.

As I am lean (150 pounds for 5feet 10 inch), I want eat more and gain weight but due to this I am not seeing much result.
can some one comment on this ?
Can someone reply on this
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The symptoms described by you could be due to gastroenteritis, which is infection of the intestines. Amoebiasis is another infection, which can cause similar symptoms. Other common causes are flatulence and indigestion. Some inflammatory bowel diseases like diverticulitis and crohn’s disease can produce similar symptoms. Here the walls of the intestines are swollen. You will need to consult your primary care physician, who may run blood, urine and stool tests and may sometimes ask for an ultrasonography to detect the cause for your symptoms.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.