Do i Have IBS, internal farts and bad gas.
Hey guys im a 20 year old male and go to school, during classes i alsways used to get really bad gas and since you can't just let one rip in class i would hold it in and it would get to the point where the gas build up was unbearable. It happens frequently in quiet social situations so class, and with new people that i am not comfortable around. So i hold it in and my lower intestines maybe duodenum or illium make crazy loud sounds that everyone can hear!@!! its the most embarrassing thing i have ever experienced. I go to the bathroom maybe 3-4 times a day on average 3, at times nothing would come out. This was the past... and now:

I've changed my morining routine to BRAN cereal 13grams per cup and i have that before early class. I have a large bowel movement before class and im usually in the clear for the duriation 50 mins or so, i have 1 more before my later class and im good. Problem is its not really normal movements at times the is little specs of blood in the stool and its more or less torn pieces of stool.

After the day of classes i will eat regularily, go to the bathroom maybe 5 hrs later only nothing will come out but im gassy if i wait till the morning it will all come out alright, when i try and go at night some times a little cloud of blood will come out instead. It scares me

Anyway bottom line is i dont know what to do BRAN works, but i still have the problem of internal farts in social situations, im also scared about the spots of bloods, when i wipe at times it will be blood on the toilet paper mixed with my stool SO frsutrated, any advice helps, i might check in with the doctor next month, thanks.
could be hemmrhoids. you certainly should see a doctor. try a more bland diet, eat small portions and chew your food well. exercise. i hope it works out for you. I have ibs... lots of maintenance it ***** but its life right? oh, and stay away from alot of seasonings and acidic foods..