Does anybody have backache with IBS?
Have had abdominal pain for a while, now pain in the back, left and right. Don't know if there is a connection.

Wondering if people have backache with IBS. Also wondering if people have infections that don't show up on routine tests.

Thank you.

I have abdominal pain, at times very intense pain down both sides, and my lower back hurts much of the time, extending from low low back to upper part of legs.  
I have IBS and I always have lower back pain from mild to severe. Massages and hot baths help and getting rid of gas.
I too had lots of abdominal pain along with pain in the back, found out that i had gallstones and had to have my gallbladder removed.  Be careful though, if it is gallstones, see if you can get them lasered out instead of gallbladder being removed, have had bathroom problems and bad stomach ever since.  Good luck, let us know what you find out.

crumy