Dull Right Side Pain
I am a 27 year old male with a relatively health lifestyle.
I have a dull right side pain that comes and goes. It started about 3-4 years ago and each episode lasts for a couple of weeks. The frequency of the episodes is once every few months.

During an episode, the pain is always there but varies in intensity throughout the day. It feels dull, as if someone is slightly pushing on my side. It sometimes feels better when I lie on my side on it or press against it with my hands.

A couple of years ago I got it it checked out, but there was nothing conclusive. They did an ultrasound on my kidney and the surrounding area and nothing looked abnormal.

I'm not sure if this is a Hernia, IBS, gas, or what else? I would go back to the doctor but I feel like the results would be inconclusive again. Any thoughts on the subject would be helpful.

Thanks!
have your gp set an appointment for you with a gastroenterologist, you could b having galbladder troubles.