Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
How can i stop the gas in my colon?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How can i stop the gas in my colon?

I know after lab tests that i'm intolerant to a large number of foods. Since then, i took them out, and started eating foods i can eat. After 3 weeks i fell so bad... Extreme flatulence, i'm on charcoal pills and i can't see any effect. I also ihave episodes of diarrhea since i started to eat Sauerkraut (fermeted vegetal). I stopped it but the my colon is full of bubbles if you touch it. Passing gas all day, my life in college is a big big mess, i can't stand to be seated for an hour, always in need to go to a bathroom. Some doctors say i have ibs, normaly with constipation. In 3 years i didn't get diarrhea as a symptom. Any help?
Tags: Colon, Gas, flatulence, food, college, diarrhea