Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
How much diarrhea is too much?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How much diarrhea is too much?

I've been battling chronic diarrhea now for 9 months.  There are stretches of time (like 2 weeks) where my bowels are totally normal with normal stool.  Most of my issues occur in the morning, always before noon, and is most often just one episode of diarrhea.  So how much is too much?  Once a day, three times a day?  I don't ever feel dehydrated and drink water and coconut water due to my P.O.T.S. issues.  Please help, to say that I'm sick of having diarrhea is an understatement lol.  I've been to the gastro. dr. several times, everything checks out fine.  I've been on two different probiotics and they seem to help some.  Thank you!
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
634590_tn?1293777693
R u depressed or have any kind of fear?
Blank
I'm not depressed but I do feel anxious because of this diarrhea.
Blank
Your problem is due to low agni.please go for ayurvedic treatment it will cure root of your problem for ever
Blank
634590_tn?1293777693
Anxiety for diarrhea is cause of diarrhea. It is vacious Circle. Anxiety triggers Diarrhea and Diarrhea triggers anxiety
Blank
4682981_tn?1357947629
Sounds like a food intolerance to me, try cutting out foods such as dairy or gluten. I had problems with diarrhea and it turned out it was a food intolerance. Dairy and gluten were the worse for me. I also took out grains since then have felt even better.. I rarely even get a bit of gas now! Message me if you want to know more about what I do eat.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eaters: How to Silence Yo...