How much diarrhea is too much?
I've been battling chronic diarrhea now for 9 months.  There are stretches of time (like 2 weeks) where my bowels are totally normal with normal stool.  Most of my issues occur in the morning, always before noon, and is most often just one episode of diarrhea.  So how much is too much?  Once a day, three times a day?  I don't ever feel dehydrated and drink water and coconut water due to my P.O.T.S. issues.  Please help, to say that I'm sick of having diarrhea is an understatement lol.  I've been to the gastro. dr. several times, everything checks out fine.  I've been on two different probiotics and they seem to help some.  Thank you!
R u depressed or have any kind of fear?
I'm not depressed but I do feel anxious because of this diarrhea.
Your problem is due to low agni.please go for ayurvedic treatment it will cure root of your problem for ever
Anxiety for diarrhea is cause of diarrhea. It is vacious Circle. Anxiety triggers Diarrhea and Diarrhea triggers anxiety
Sounds like a food intolerance to me, try cutting out foods such as dairy or gluten. I had problems with diarrhea and it turned out it was a food intolerance. Dairy and gluten were the worse for me. I also took out grains since then have felt even better.. I rarely even get a bit of gas now! Message me if you want to know more about what I do eat.