Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
I can poop but it wouldnt go out and it hurts really bad!!! PLZ help

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

last night tried to poop but it hurts so much that I was crying and getting frustrated. It happen about 3 times already in 2 weeks. But last night was the worse one. I couldn't poop because of  pain. I think theres a little tear too and it hurts sometimes when pee goes down. I have been holding it. I dont know what to do!!! And theres a very light red color of blood on the T P. I have no money or insurance to go see a DR. Oh and it stings when theres fart. I need something that is going to make my poop soft so I can go with out pain, if its possible PLZ PLZ help me (sorry for the personal info.)  Thank You
Hi Alyn55, I'm a new member for this forum, May I know are u still suffering the same pain? I understand your financial constraint, however, I would still recommend you to consult with doctor, it does not have to be specialist doctor. Afraid that you are suffering from haemorrhoids (piles). The natural ways are you need to drink a lot of water and take high fibre food especially vegetables, fruits and organic foods however, this might takes several days to work.Stop consume processed food, meat, egg and cheese for a while. Make sure you don't sit for too long and regular exercise may also helps with your digestion and intestine health. If you can't bear the pain, you may need to take immediate-acting stool softener, laxatives and pain medicine from the doctor.
It sounds like a urinary infection. Sorry, but you have to go to the doctor. You can only go for some time ignoring the pain. I'm pretty sure these things Don't go away by themselves and need treatment. Remember that the money spent On your health is well invested money. I know this can be very painful, but you don't want to wait until it's too late...