Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
I can poop but it wouldnt go out and it hurts really bad!!! PLZ help

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

last night tried to poop but it hurts so much that I was crying and getting frustrated. It happen about 3 times already in 2 weeks. But last night was the worse one. I couldn't poop because of  pain. I think theres a little tear too and it hurts sometimes when pee goes down. I have been holding it. I dont know what to do!!! And theres a very light red color of blood on the T P. I have no money or insurance to go see a DR. Oh and it stings when theres fart. I need something that is going to make my poop soft so I can go with out pain, if its possible PLZ PLZ help me (sorry for the personal info.)  Thank You
Hi Alyn55, I'm a new member for this forum, May I know are u still suffering the same pain? I understand your financial constraint, however, I would still recommend you to consult with doctor, it does not have to be specialist doctor. Afraid that you are suffering from haemorrhoids (piles). The natural ways are you need to drink a lot of water and take high fibre food especially vegetables, fruits and organic foods however, this might takes several days to work.Stop consume processed food, meat, egg and cheese for a while. Make sure you don't sit for too long and regular exercise may also helps with your digestion and intestine health. If you can't bear the pain, you may need to take immediate-acting stool softener, laxatives and pain medicine from the doctor.
It sounds like a urinary infection. Sorry, but you have to go to the doctor. You can only go for some time ignoring the pain. I'm pretty sure these things Don't go away by themselves and need treatment. Remember that the money spent On your health is well invested money. I know this can be very painful, but you don't want to wait until it's too late...
I had the same problem. It felt like my anus was ripping. It started 7am in the morning. Everytime I went it hurt so bad that I couldn't keep pushing. So I went an brought a fleet enema. I knew that if I could at least get out the first couple of hard chunks I would be fine.i figured the enema will soften it up.The enema did nothing at all.I took it around 4pm and waited. I got tired of the urge to go but nothing coming out because my insides felt like they were splitting. I bought a oral laxative and instructions said to drink 8oz out of the 10oz.I took the whole 10oz I was fed up. I Also took ducolax stool softner and took 3 pills like the box said to. I did not take more than the box instructed.Also I ate raisin brand crunch and oatmeal for the fiber. I did not know if this helped. By 2or3am the next day my stomach was killing me so bad it hurt to turn over and I could barely walk.I went to the bathroom and I was so scared of the pain that I tried to hold my poop in because I just was not ready mentally or physically. But the laxative and stool softner would not let me hold it in, I had to push it out. I screamed because it hurt so bad. After I got the first hard chunks out the way it flowed like a river.I continued to poop throughout the day and I used vaseline to help me because my anus was still a little swollen and hurted from the grand opening poop. I feel sooo much better.