IBS PROBLEM , I THINK ????
I have been having alot of gas and cramps, I had to take amoxicillian 500mg for a bad sinus infection and then the trouble started. I haven't been feeling well (TIRED IN THE MORNING) no pep, and I wake up in the morning by this pain on both of my sides. I had IBS before, but it was awhile ago and the symptoms were different. Always running to the bathroom, now its just the pains in my sides and gas, cramps and this run down feeling. Someone told me to try eating yogurt. Do you think this would help ? Any help right now would be greatly appreciated.
yes yogurt would be beneficial.  I also suggest trying over the counter acidophillius to help restore healthy bacteria in the colon.  I always suggest this to my patients while the are on a antibiotic.  Also be educated on c-diff.  not sure of your other symtoms, but you may want investigate this