IBS a food intolerance
I hate to say it but any symptoms you have with your digestion, feeling sick, having heart burn, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, it is a food intolerance. The thing you have to do is figure out which food it is that is causing it. The biggest culprits are GRAINS and DAIRY - Cut out gluten/wheat, see how you feel, next try dairy, you can also try cutting out rice and or oats. For me it was grains and Dairy. I now follow a paleo way of eating and feel amazing, my stomach is healing, I've lost weight (60 lbs), I have more energy, my skin is clearer. Do the research and do an elimination diet of some sort. You'll be happy you did! Take care!
Hello and sorry for the late reply.

Agree with you. Certain food items are known to aggravate the symptoms of IBS. In general, too much fat or sugar-like substances and insufficient fiber aggravate symptoms. Intolerance to milk products is also known. Maintain a food diary and note down and monitor your symptoms. This may help to narrow down the search. This may help to avoid triggering factors.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.