Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
IBS(D) get worsen after sex and with some kind of foods+ anxiety.

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

30 years male. i hv IBS problem for last 12 years. It has got severe for last 3 years. it is aggrevated with some foods i.e. rice, spinach, milk+dairly, fried + sex and anxiety,
how can i controle it. is there any permanant cure for it

i often solve this problem with anti depression or probiotics.
Well first off, knowing that fried, fatty, dairy type foods bother you, hopefully your not eating those types of foods anymore, i eat alot of rice, pasta with butter and parm and sometimes sauce, chicken, meat, turkey, are all good gentle foods to eat, also, stay away from yogurt, which you think is good for you, but for us, the fat is foods is what we have a problem with especially those of us who suffer with (D).  I have been on a powder medication for the past 14 years, it is called questron lite (generic form, cholestrymine lite) and i take it twice a day, it has helped save my life.  I still have some bad days, but i know its when i eat things i shouldn't.  I also have always been a nervous person, and that really takes a toll on your system, try to talk with your doctor about the powder, it really does make such a difference.

crumy
Thank you very much for answering and help
I am 25 and just now got ibs( well what er said) I woke up one day and was about 6-7 months preg. Super excited because with twin( some say) u wake up and bam ur belly is all preg. I don't have health insurance so went to er and they said I have IBS. No one in family has it nor have I ever had any problems leading to having it. I was the type I <3 to poop. Burst of energy after. Best thing. I do not get consti nor the runs. But it does look like a baby/babies r moving around in belly. Is that normal?