Ibs?
After visiting the gp over a bloated stomach which is shaped like a hour glass bloated at the top and bottom. pain and constipation/not feeling like bowels are empty after. I was prescribed mebeverine which had no affect. Blood was taken with no results, apart from my liver being a bit high. I was then prescribed laxido. Which contains macrogol 3350. Which has worked at what it does but hasn't helped the bloating, pain and the feeling of not full emptying.                

I have no idea what to do/ try next.  

Few details. I eat very clean 22-30 fiber a day. No drink or drugs. I'm 21 male. Drinking 1 liter to 2 daily. Also had this problem for 6 years.

Thx for reading hope you can help me. Thanks
i had liver inflammation and then my ibs-kind symptoms started: gas, bloating, constipation and mucous in the stool. i have these symptoms everyday around 6 months.
Would a liver inflammation show in the blood test?
it may show indirectly by elevated liver enzymes. it is better to have ultrasound or ct scan to see the inflammation.

Bloating is one of the worst symptoms for ibs and conventional medicine doesn't have any great drugs to treat this symptom, at least yet.  But, there's something called Enteric coated peppermint oil that has been gaining some decent evidence and can really help with the bloating and especially the pain.  It's important to get the enteric coated stuff, not the peppermint oil, so it doesn't get destroyed by your stomach acid.

let me know if it helps!:)  You can find it at most health foods stores:)