Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
Is this ibs?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is this ibs?

Okay so im getting really worried... i had what i thought was the stomach flu on thanksgiving lasted a day then went away. Today i swear im living in the bathroom it feels like im a fairly healthy eater i splurge here and there. But this is ridiculous i been cramping so much today and i keep going to fhe bathroom and having diarrhea alot idk what to do my stomach keeps making tons of noises i have tryed everything
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
2129701_tn?1335497996
I feel like im never going to leave this bathroom and when i have the diarrhea which i swear has been over 10 times today i get the worst cramps ever
Blank
2129701_tn?1335497996
My mom thinks its the flu that it hasnt fully left my system. I habe never really had problems with my digestive system like this before except for when i was pregnant with my twins then i had frequent bowels. But i just basically finished my period still spotting some i dont think it would cause this could it? I habe no fever or other symptoms just really bad frewuent diarrhea :/
Blank
Perhaps u have the flu. Another contributing factor is that during your period it is common to have looser bowels due to the hormonal change. This happens to me when I have my period. I am more regular with bowel movements.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...