I've had Acid reflux for 3 along with bowel changes
Hey, my names Sam and im a 22 year old male :)

So 3 months back i visited the doctor about my consistant acid reflux, i would have acid reflux consistantly without fail every single day and it was always pretty severe, nothing seeed to help
Doctor put me on some PPI's and the acid reflux dissapeared for the 2 months i was taking them. So i finished my course and 2 days later the reflux was back just as bad as before

Another issue was around 1 and a half months ago when i noticed changes in bowel movements.. first it was Diarrhea.. then constipation and now its a mixture of both with the common occasion of passing stools that are not watery or loose as much as they are somewhat solid shapes but very soft and messy and cleaning up afterwards seems.. Endless (Sorry for the graphic details)

Anyway along with these 2 issues im also having cramps from time to time.. bloating now and again and mostly just a somewhat unsettled stomach along with very frequent burping.. i cant drink a sip of water and need to burp, i can barely eat or drink anything infacy and still need to burp and occasionally pass wind

So i've had blood tests done ( all clear) i have more to come along with a stool sample i have just sent off, i've also been placed on the list to have a OGD and Colonoscopy but my doctor said it would be around 2-3 MONTHS.. i really am anxious, im constantly worried whats wrong with me and its causing some pretty hard hitting depression.. i hate the idea of not getting further answers for another 2-3 months.. it seems way to long to be waiting

Has anyone had similar symptoms or can anyone shine some sort of light with whats up with me