Laxative use?
I took a laxativeLaxative fiber
Laxative gentle suppositories
Laxative overdose on sunday cause i had not gone for 5 days. Now its been 6 days and i have not gone again. Im eating fibers and but nothing is working, i dont want to take a laxativeLaxative fiber
Laxative gentle suppositories
Laxative overdose for the 4th time in 4 weeks. any suggestions?
Im sorry for some reason this got garbeld, heres my message

I took a laxative on sunday cause i had not gone for 5 days. Now its been 6 days and i have not gone again. Im eating fibers and but nothing is working, i dont want to take a
Laxative for the 4th time in 4 weeks. any suggestions?
My first inclination is to tell you to RELAX!!!!!  It sounds like you are creating an issue by: first being so stressed out you can't go, secondly, not giving what you've taken a chance to work, thirdly, overdoing the laxatives because you're anxious about not going....

Here's what I would do...  Stay OFF fibers and laxatives.  Drink warm water because by now the fiber you took is dried since it's been retained in your body and liquids are absorbed inside the intestines.  And go buy some prunes and eat a few of them.

Do not be surprised if you experience abdominal pain as the warm water and prunes begin to push the dried fecal matter through the intestines.  

When you do go, expect you are going to have dry, hard fecies followed by a blast of diarrhea from the warm water and the prunes.  Don't do anything to stop the diarrhea from the prunes and water or you'll put yourself back to where you were.  Allow your body to self adjust.

Take a crossword puzzle or book with you so that you aren't over straining to go.  Just let nature take it's course.  But importantly?  Relax!  Okay?

Just my thoughts....
thanks for the info!  how long do the warm water usually take to work? and how warm is warm?
It isn't going to work immediately.  The prunes are actually what is going to work.  The purpose of the warm water (just slightly warm, what they call "tepid") is to soak the fiber in your intestine and get it softened again.  Prunes will get the system moving again.

You'll experience some bloating and gas because of the fiber that promotes gas. The gas build up behind the hard stool is what is going to cause the abdominal pain.

It will probably happen late tonight or tomorrow or the next day based on how packed you are in the intestine.  But you don't drink one glass of water, you drink a lot of water.  Oh like 5 - 8 ounce glasses a day?

Meanwhile stay away from eating bread stuffs like pizza and other type of things that aren't easily moved through the system, until you get rid of what's inside of you.

Be patient okay?