Leaky Bowels! HELP!
I need some help because my doctor doesn't seem to be much of a help to me at all. I feel like he doesn't listen to me very well.... here's the symptoms and background....

2 years ago I was on antibiotics for a sinus infection and immediately following (directly factored to or not) I started having burning and itching every time I made a bowl movement. At first I was confused and let it pass as just crumby diet, etc. I then started to notice that after a healthy movement there was liquid stool leaking from my anus. Sometimes it is bad sometimes not so much, but no matter how healthy I eat the problem persists. It causes a lot of pain and at times I notice blood on my toilet paper (not a large amount). It's almost like the skin is being burnt by acid. Not only is it painful it can be a huge hindrance on many areas of my personal life.

I'm lost. Please let me know if this sounds like something anybody knows about!

thanks!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Back to the GI doc ASAP. Little blood or large could still be a sign of something..even hemrroids. Also apparently you are eating to much acidic foods. Cut back on coffee, tomatoes and spices, Anything with acid.

Sounds like you doctor needs to do a Lower GI. Rule out any possible causes for little blood.

Best 2 you
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources