Leaky Bowels! HELP!
I need some help because my doctor doesn't seem to be much of a help to me at all. I feel like he doesn't listen to me very well.... here's the symptoms and background....

2 years ago I was on antibiotics for a sinus infection and immediately following (directly factored to or not) I started having burning and itching every time I made a bowl movement. At first I was confused and let it pass as just crumby diet, etc. I then started to notice that after a healthy movement there was liquid stool leaking from my anus. Sometimes it is bad sometimes not so much, but no matter how healthy I eat the problem persists. It causes a lot of pain and at times I notice blood on my toilet paper (not a large amount). It's almost like the skin is being burnt by acid. Not only is it painful it can be a huge hindrance on many areas of my personal life.

I'm lost. Please let me know if this sounds like something anybody knows about!

thanks!
Back to the GI doc ASAP. Little blood or large could still be a sign of something..even hemrroids. Also apparently you are eating to much acidic foods. Cut back on coffee, tomatoes and spices, Anything with acid.

Sounds like you doctor needs to do a Lower GI. Rule out any possible causes for little blood.

Best 2 you