Morning Diarrhea
I have not had a regular bowel movement in four months.  I have diarrhea every morning within 10 minutes of waking.  Some days I wake up to the urge to go to the bathroom and I have to get there fast because I can not control it.  My routine in the AM is to drink 16-20 oz. of water, then a little later eat a light breakfast (shake, etc.).  Some days I get through drinking the water before I have to use the bathroom, but other days I don't.  I sometimes have diarrhea up to 3 times in the morning, but I'm usually fine the rest of the day.  After some meals, I do experience diarrhea though.  I eat a clean diet; I eat lots of fruit and vegetables and try to eat organic.  I also take vitamins and minerals and a high-quality protein powder along with essential fatty acids.  I am concerned that I can not control my bowels in the morning and I am just thankful that I'm at home and not in public when it happens.  I also have a little blood or mucus in my stool occasionally.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
630483 tn?1223338699
Sounds like me.I use to have diarrhea in the am. i would go 3 or 4 times. i work outside.I found eating bannas and oatmeal help alot. You won't have diarrhea, but you will still going to the bathroom still 3 or 4 times.If you have blood & mucuus in your stool,You should get checked out.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources