Morning Diarrhea
I have not had a regular bowel movement in four months.  I have diarrhea every morning within 10 minutes of waking.  Some days I wake up to the urge to go to the bathroom and I have to get there fast because I can not control it.  My routine in the AM is to drink 16-20 oz. of water, then a little later eat a light breakfast (shake, etc.).  Some days I get through drinking the water before I have to use the bathroom, but other days I don't.  I sometimes have diarrhea up to 3 times in the morning, but I'm usually fine the rest of the day.  After some meals, I do experience diarrhea though.  I eat a clean diet; I eat lots of fruit and vegetables and try to eat organic.  I also take vitamins and minerals and a high-quality protein powder along with essential fatty acids.  I am concerned that I can not control my bowels in the morning and I am just thankful that I'm at home and not in public when it happens.  I also have a little blood or mucus in my stool occasionally.
Sounds like me.I use to have diarrhea in the am. i would go 3 or 4 times. i work outside.I found eating bannas and oatmeal help alot. You won't have diarrhea, but you will still going to the bathroom still 3 or 4 times.If you have blood & mucuus in your stool,You should get checked out.