My IBS has gotten worse.
Hi there, I've been diagnosed with (IBS) Irritable Bowel Syndrome for about 2 years now I'm only 20 years old, I get the pain on and off and I elliminate most of the accidic foods that trigger the pain, most of pain usually occurs when I'm nervous or stressed out, or in the morning time.

But lately just this week I got really bad like since Tuesday everyday this week I've gone to the washroom more then 10 x  in a day, I sometimes can't even go out or it gets worse, nothing makes it better, I try to eliminate stress from my life, I went to see my specialist on Wednesday for my stomach but he couldn't determine what I had yet my family doctor never did testing on me so I'm just waiting to do my ultra sound then he might look down in my stomach to see the problem.

Right now I'm currently on these pills called dicetel which help my stomach at times, but sometimes they don't and I drink gingerale to help my stomach, but man when I get the pain I really get the pain badly, I'm really worrie if it's going to get worse or better, I'm also a worrier so I worry about everything in my life, or sometimes I over think things.