Natural Way To Help With IBS
Would anyone like any information about a natural product that can help with IBS?
Hi MrandMrsDiffey,
Welcome to the forum.
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. Get more info at the coconut research website.
One of the top functional foods. Start with 2T daily, replacing your cooking oils with EVCO. Increase weekly up to 4T daily. Also look up "Oil Pulling"
with EVCO.
There's a product called Digestacure based on oligosaccharides, and the company offers a money back guarrantee, provided you follow the instuctions.
However,there's is to my opinion, a very simple and safe way to supplement with aloe vera, on your own, without having to purchase this product. I couldn't find anything proprietary in their formula.
My suggestion would be to mix a few drops of  lab grade DMSO (dimethyl sulphoxide) with a couple tablespoons of high quality aloe vera leaf gel. If the odor is a bit offensive you may want to add some folic acid powder.
Rub this lightly on your torso, legs and arms, until  absorbed well (15-20') and then shower.
Once a day for therapeutic purposes and twice a week for maintenance.
Safe and efficient delivery, as the body absorbs what it needs gradually, by-passing the digestive system.
Hope this helps.
Blessings,
Niko
Hey, I actually got my Nan to start taking Aloe Vera gel (yes, you can drink it!) and it's absolutely changed her life, there is a 60 day unconditional money back guarantee, if anyone would like more info please let me know :)