Not sure whats wrong...
I think I had a little too much fiber yesterday afternoon then at night it hurt REALLY bad when I went to the bathroom.  so badly that I could hardly move in any way afterwards without feeling a lot of pain.  I went to bed early so I could just rest and this morning I felt fine till I had to use the bathroom and the pain came back.  It kind of feels like maybe Im swollen inside..but I havent bled or anything.  My neighbor said maybe my colon is swollen.  What do you think?  Is this something to go to the doctor about or will it just take another day or so to go away?
Maybe you just had a little bit too much fiber and this caused some gas and bloating to make things hurt badly. How are you feeling today?
Try to make sure you get enough fruits and vegetables along with how much fiber you are getting. Just a balanced meal. I also take fibercon to help with regularity.

If this continues why not see you doctor.  i wouldn't rush to medecines...see how you can do with a proper diet and excersize. ok?