Ongoing anal issues
I hope I am posting this in the right forum. If not, kindly direct me to the proper one.

I am a 24 year old, homosexual male in otherwise excellent health. I have engaged in receptive anal intercourse at least once per year since 2002. In mid-2007, I began noticing warts around my anus. Over several months between late 2007 and about July 2008, I visited a dermatologist and had all warts burnt off. In July 2008, my final visit to the dermatologist, I had a small, fluorescent pink growth examined, removed and biopsied. The pathology lab informed me there was nothing abnormal about the skin. Separately, I developed an anal abscess from a rough episode of anal sex, for which I was treated with antibiotics. I still have scar tissues from this abscess.

At some point in 2008, I developed an anal fissure, which seems to disappear, but then immediately opens back up any time I have anal sex. I also have two disturbances, one at the top and one at the bottom of the anus, which are raised and blue in color. I assume that these are hemorrhoids. In general, I have very few anal issues. I have regular bowel habits without pain or bleeding. However, when I attempt to have anal sex, it's like someone runs a grater over my anal region. It becomes red, irritated and torn in many spots.

The reason I am posting in lieu of going to the doctor is that I am unemployed and don't have health insurance. A doctor's visit without insurance can run several hundred, even thousands of dollars without insurance, and I simply have no money. Obviously, if it's speculated that my health may be in jeopardy (i.e. anal cancer, Chron's, IBS), I will go to the doctor and try and work out a deal, but I guess the reason I am posting is to gauge whether or not my concern is legitimate or if I am being paranoid. To summarize, I am an otherwise perfectly healthy, 24 year-old homosexual male with a history of receptive anal intercourse. Over the past two-and-a-half years, I have been treated for anal warts and abscess and, since mid-2008, have developed a fissure and hemorrhoids, neither of which have responded to home remedies. Am I at risk or displaying symptoms of a more serious condition? Any recommendations as to treatment? Again, I am unemployed and don't have health insurance or the funds to pay a doctor out of pocket.

Thank you!
Boost! I need a reply!