Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
PAIN UNDER RIGHT RIB CAGE IN THE MORNING ?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

PAIN UNDER RIGHT RIB CAGE IN THE MORNING ?

Every morning for the past three months I have been waking up with a pain under my right rib cage, I don't know if it is gas, ulcer or IBS. And it seems to go away after I have a bowl movement or eat something. But the pain is there every morning. I have had endoscopies, and colonoscopies and I was told I have Barrett's esophagus a Hiatal hernia, IBS and diverticulitis. Could any of these be causing this pain or is just a gas pocket every morning ? Any help would be greatly appreciated. This pain sometimes feels like a knife under my ribs.
it may be due to intercostal neurlogia also.
i have the same pain and thought the reason due to inflamed liver but my family doctor told me it is due to intercostal neurlogia. i have the same symptoms like you but do not know the reason. a lot of gas in my  ypper right quadrand below liver.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank