Pain before bowel movement, green stools, advice please
for a few months atleast now. it began with an on-off diarrhea which i thought was being triggered by energy drinks so i quit drinking them. felt better. then it cmae back a couple days later. I usually get a not too heavy pain before i have to go. and i mean right before i have to go. i wont feel like ill have to crap until i get this pain. i'll feel as if i drain myself out but i find myself on the toilet 5 minutes later doing it again. sometimes i'll get intense pains where ill be crippled feeling as if im going to fall off the toilet and into a fetal position. my stools are always soft, green and theres usually not much stool. morely gas just passes while im on the toilet and the waters cloudy. the intense pain isnt always, its usually after i eat a bigger meal. i know i have to go to the clinic but i wanna see if anybody else has this and can relate or if anybody might have a clue as to what it is.
There are a lot of different diseases with these symptoms: Crohns, gallbladder problems, IBS, bacterial overgrowth, lactose intolerance...
The pain indicates cramps (the body tries to get rid of the problem) and you seem to be constipated, either because of gas, or not enough water in the stool, or even because of a diverticulum.
I suggest you either go to the clinic or you try a starch and sugar free diet for a while , since cutting out energy drinks has helped a bit. Energy drinks are usually high in sugar, which can feed bacteria and fungi and therefore make gut problems worse.
Good luck, whatever you decide on.