Pressure/fullness in left abdomen?
I've had a feeling of something uncomfortable about my left side for a bit more than a month now. It's usually not painful but feels like some kind of pressure there. It's most present when I lay on my right side and when I am slouching in a chair, although there are other times. I don't think it's gas because it really just does not feel like gas, and it's been in the same place for more than a month. Does anyone have any ideas what this could be or perhaps suffer from the same thing??
I get the same pressure on my left side too. I was told by the doctors it is gas. For me, sometimes it feels better when I lay on that side. You might want to ask your gastro doctor. It also might be an obstruction in your intestines. There is a test to see if you have a blockage in your intestines.
Constipation. One of my friends that has scoliosis has those symptoms.
This is one of the symptoms of diverticulosis/diverticulitis. I have this same problem and it is terrible. I am using natural products and waiting to see if I respond positively before going further.
I really have had bad experiences with drs and hate to go to them.
I often have the same pressure on my left side, it sometimes hurts, and is sometimes swollen more than the other side. I guess it's associated with IBS because that's what my doctor says I have, though I haven't asked her about that specific problem. I have also not been tested for anything else.
I suppose that I wouldn't really know for sure, but I have had the same problem.
Did you ever figure out what the problem was with your side?  I'm having the same problem.  Very rarely I get a super sharp pain in the same spot where I feel pressure.  It's definitely not gas.  Going to the GI doc in a few weeks, but just wondering how it panned out.  
Hi to all,i just wanted to share with you what i know about pain in your left side under the ribcage.Well i suffer from IBS which is a symptom of a wheat intolerance.Remember IBS is only a symptom of an underlying problem it is not an illness or disease.My pain was caused by my bowel and it was spasms.Certain things for me made this pain worse and coffee was one of them.so i now dont drink too much coffee just the odd cup now and again.I left a message for BooVic and you can all read it if you want to.I feel for you all who have or are suffering this pain because for me it made me double over quite a few times.my doctor refuses to believe i suffer from a wheat intolerance so i control it myself with my food intake and i am so much better now.But i am suffering fertility problems and i am not sure if my wheat intolerance has played a part in this.any advice will be greatly recieved thank you xxx
Been having the exact same problem for about a month now. I'm gluten intolerant and don't consume any wheat products so I know that isn't it. CT scan doesn't show diverticulitis or a tumor. I'm not constipated either (quite regular) or gassy. The pressure is driving me nuts and my left side is starting to become distended. Doc's have no clue so far.

Did you ever figure out what it was?