Soft/Loose Stool and Bloating for over 3 weeks
First off, I just want to say thank you for anybody that can give me some insight into this problem.

I have recently returned from a vacation and along the way I encountered a bad case of traveller's diarrhea (or so I thought).  I took some Ciproflaxicin immediately and the diarrhea subsided, but after the 3 days worth of medicine was gone, the diarrhea returned in full force.  After about a week, the diarrhea subsided, but my bowel movements have consisted of all soft or loose stool and sometimes it is mucuosy.  My energy levels are completely normal, there is no blood in my stool, and everything else is just great.  

I am suspecting that I might just have an extended case of traveller's diarrhea, but there are some things that I worry me.  On the trip, I had protected intercourse with a woman and coincidentally, the diarrhea started around the same time.  I have no rashes, urine is perfectly fine, no lesions or anything.  Could my bowel issues have been caused by something I picked up from this woman?  I have taken blood tests, stool samples, and urine tests and everything is coming back negative.  Also, is it possible for traveller's diarrhea to last this long?

At this point, the bowel issue is a minor inconvenience, but I just want to be certain that it is nothing serious. Please Help.
I have the same issue, and very similar circumstances. But I have more Malaise and uncomfortable GI track. I hope we can find some answers.