Soya milk

After several years of feeling extremely nauseas, bloated and constipation, i was recently diagnosed with IBS.

I always enjoyed eating healthily with plenty of fruit and veg and couldn't understand why I was suffering with these symptoms.

My question is i've stopped having cereal and soya milk and have felt an improvement in my feeling nauseus symptom.  Does soya milk irritate IBS?

Zoe
It can bother some people, but not eneryone.  Soy products bother my GERD well before they bother my colon.  They contain sulfites, which do bother some people.  Soy is also acommon allergen.  When I went through an elimination diet, I discovered I was sensitve to all soy products.  It only takes one bite for me to know that soy products are bad for me, including frozen edamame.  Information I've read on mercola.com says that except for a minority of traditionally fermented soy products, all soy products and soybeans should be avoided, as they're not the health foods that they're promoted to be.  If you're feeling betterby not drinking soy milk, that is an indication that you are sensitive to it and should continue to avoid it and all other soy products, because your colon doesn't like the stuff.  Read labels well before you buy or eat anything in a can or package of any kind, because you need to watch out for hidden sources of soy products.  If something mentions "partially hydrogenated vegetable oil" (or shortening) steer clear, because that means it's soy.