Stomach issues from corn
Hello everyone, everytime I eat corn I get diarrhea. It was not bad in the beggining but as of late it has gotten worse. Everytime i eat any type of corn weather it be corn on the cob or menudo it really makes my stomach act up. What do you believe this could be?
You are sensitive to corn is my first answer.  I get cramps, constipation and migraines from corn myself.  It doesn't matter which form the corn is in either, because to the body corn is corn.  Thus, another reason to stay away from high fructose corn syrup, too.

Second, corn actually isn't health food.  Especially not now that most of it is also GMO.  

Third, corn really isn't very digestible to begin with.  I even watched a documentary on the effects of cows fed grains (mostly corn) in the feed lots instead of what they are made to eat, grass, and cows don't do well with corn either.  The feed lot cows get diarrhea, too.  When allowed to continue eating grass to the very end, which is their natural diet, they feel better and are healthier.  So, even these big beasts don't really digest corn all that well.  I've seen the evidence on the ground from dogs I've known personally, too, that they don't digest corn well either.

Corn is actually a common allergen.  It is one of the common allergens that are avoided on the elimination diet.  

Even if you were to get allergy tests and the doctor concluded that you don't have a "true" allergy to corn, you are still sensitive to it and need to treat it like an allergy.