Symptoms every day?
My GI doc thinks I have IBS, fir lack of finding anything else. From what I read, people don't seem to complain they have problems daily but episodes.
Prescribed Dicylodine and can't say it helps.  I am now completely miserable almost daily. Yesterday, upset stomach, nauseated. All I did was take pills all day and lay on the bed.  Can't function like this.  This all got worse about the time I took Clindamycin fir a tooth infection.  
Anyone experience these symptoms daily? I can't function like this.
Discussed a referral to UCSF but I hate to go way over there and what would they do that hasn't been done here?
I have seen a couple of ENT docs there and Stanford and they don't do anything more than the docs here.
Ideas?
I'm betting sibo
Sibo?
Same thing today. Woke up sweating and stomach getting upset. I just keep the Dicyclomine by the bed and take one then get up and take a half a Xanax later.  I don't throw up but have that nauseated feeling from my throat to my stomach all day. Took another Dicyclomine later and 20 mg Omeprazole and absolutely no improvement and still hacking up phlegm all day.  Barely made it to the dentist today.  Supposed to see the ENT doctor tomorrow, if I make it.
Went in for my thyroid follow up.  TSH Was in normal range But went from 1.36 to 0.57.  Free T4 was 1.15?  Last one was 1.09. Sent my Doc a note on this, especially the drop on the TSH and she said it was normal. She is sending me again fir the third time for biopsies on the thyroid nodules and said the thyroid would not be the cause of mt throat, phlegm, stomach issues.
Has to be a reason for this damn nauseated feeling all the time.
They did find bacterial overgrowth in my small bowel. Gave me the Xifaxan but it may have made me sicker. He wants me to try it again.  
I'd get on some probiotics and the diet to starve bacteria. More
Antibiotics may make more bacteria. All you healthy bacteria was destroyed
And now you need to replace it
So I take the probiotic with the antibiotic?  I may wait a couple of days.  Going to try the antibiotic again today. I have chronic dry mouth and throat and I think the med dried me out more,mthen hacking the sputum and then the bleeding.  It may have also upset my stomach but hard to tell since my stomach is getting worse daily.  Hope I don't end up in ER again.  This all scares me.
I live with IBS (what I will call it for lack of diagnosis) I cannot live a life outside of my house, everytime i go out i have to go BADLY and I cannot, even in my own house I can't go properly if I feel anxiety, became Bipolar due to my problem, all I can say is if it's driving you crazy, make room for more. Personally I think doctors are not taking this problem serious enough, If it weren't for a special woman, I would have gave up years back.

I think IBS is due to public bathroom disorder (whta I call it) most of us don't use public bathrooms and after holding untill you get home after a while I think does damage, how to fix this I don't know I'm not a doctor but I hope they take it serious :(
Sounds like you may have gastritis.