Trapped gas at left side colon..
what causes it, and its cause severe pain in my back especially after a bowel movement, and also problems urinating, like not emptying the bladder fully, please answer, no one seems to answer at this forum or group or to care about other people, i really don't know why...
screw this web site and its forums, no one ever answer anything on it.
Hello and Sorry for the late reply.

It may not be related, the bowel movements and problems with urination. Gas can get trapped if there is an obstruction to the bowel or if the mobility of the colon is impaired. The pain could be renal colic. Small stones can obstruct the passage of urine and when the body tries to 'push' against the blockade this results in colic, which is severe attacks of pain. The other causes for the pain could be infections of the bowel and bladder, prolapsed intervertebral disc or inflammatory diseases of the colon. Please consult your primary care physician who will do blood tests, x- rays and may ask for an ultrasonogram to find out the cause for the pain.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
So sorry for being rude, I'm just desperate to find an answer that's all, many thanks for your reply, really appreciated it.