Upper Abdomen Pain, gas, bloating, anal leakage
I had an intrapelvic MRI done 3 months ago- (I kept bleeding, and it was just an ovarian cyst that ruptured)
Since then, I have developed a contstant pain in my upper-right abdomen that I can't seem to get rid of. It almost feels "bruised" or sore if I touch it- (Right below the right rib cage and side of my waist).  In addition to the pain, I have back pain, gas/bloating/burping and anal leakage. I was wondering, would the MRI have scanned the whole abdomen area (liver, gallbladder, stomach, etc...) or just the ovaries/uterus area.

If the MRI would NOT have looked at the area of which I have discomfort, what do you think it could be and what should I do? I have a 9-month old that I am breastfeeding and twin toddlers, that I am always running after. I keep telling myself it's muscular, or I didn't sleep well, or my body is just going back to normal, but I am getting a little nervous. Please help!