Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
Very sick for 7 years, no answers other than anxiety!!!

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

I first started getting sick 7 years ago, it all started with a whole body numbness feeling, felt like i couldn't breath and ever since that day my health has declined.  I have so many symptoms.  I get dizziness that feels like i'm rocking back and forth like on a boat, balance is not good, ear pain and itchiness, sometimes ringing in the ear, like a high pitched sound, crackling sounds in the ear,  head pressure, brain fog, nausea, my digestion has been off for a long time, very pale stools, stools look like they are twisted up, constipation, i get a pain in my lower right side below the rib cage a lot, i also get it on my left not as often, every time i eat feels like it sits in my stomach for a long time before it digests, loss of appetite, i feel really sick before having a bowel movement like my symptoms increase, when i'm on my period my symptoms are worse, i get headaches a couple of times a week, i feel very weak at times, feel heavy like i weigh a ton, my legs are very restless while i'm trying to go to bed, i toss and turn all night and wake up several times, never feel rested, my legs feel like blood is having a hard time pumping through, i have urge to urinate and when i do there isn't much, i have had bladder infection, one doctor said i had kidney infection while another said it was blood infection, they said my white blood cell count was the highest they had ever seen.  I have been diagnosed with anxiety, that is all my doctor thinks it is but it just feels like there is more to it.  I do have panic attacks and was in an abusive relationship for almost 18 years.  The only thing i can think of is right before i got sick i had round type sores on my ankles and was told it was calluses and to put castor oil on them and they would go away, i did this they did, they come back put the castor oil on them again and they have never come back but there is scarring.  I feel sick everyday and it has become very overwhelming.  I do feel depressed because i just want to get better and i'm not getting any answers.  I feel like i'm leaving symptoms out because there are so many.  At times i feel like i blank out like i'm not even there, i don't feel real sometimes.  Another time i was in the hospital i had low potassium and was very sick with the flu.  I do have night sweats occassionally. I have had low blood pressure at time, i do have heart palpitations called pvc's.   Please help
That sounds a lot like how I was.  It took forever to figure things out and doctors were no help.  Primary problem turned out to be constipation due to something so wrong with my colon that I can't even have a colonoscopy.  It is long and twisted.  On top of that I have Celiac disease and food allergies to nuts and dairy.  For the constpation I need both Miralax and Amitiza, which I alternate.  I also take magnesium citrate and other supplements like L-arginine for circulation.  Vitamin D and iron because I was found to be depleted.  
Thank you so much for your reply.  I have suffered from constipation for a very long time.  Keep well.