Waking up with cramped uncomfortable feeling in the morning every mornin?
My doctor recently diagnosed me with IBS after lots of bloodwork and exams. I'm 18 years old and suffer with health anxiety and stress which has effectively caused this.
Anyway my doctor prescribed me with colofac which i have been taking for a few weeks and really helps with bowel movements and constipation, i still get pains from time to time but nothing i can't handle. what is really bugging me is waking up EVERY morning with a cramped feeling in my lower abdominal area feels like it's in the middle of the area. I don't eat after 8 oclock, i eat plenty of fibre, drink plenty of water and fruit and veg throughout the day. When i get out of bed and walk about for 5 minutes the feeling goes away and i am normal for the rest of the day!

I mentioned it to my doctor and he wasn't concerned, but it still annoys me in the morning as i HAVE to get up i can't enjoy a lie in anymore :(

Anyone else get this? if so how do you manage it?
Try taking probotics before bed and if that doesnt seem to help try taking a dose of like liquid gas or acid releif med befor bed to coat your stomach. this might help