Yellow on toilet paper
I have had this for a while now so I thought I'd ask what it might be. Not all the time, but about 75% of the time I defecate, when I wipe the toilet paper will have a yellow discharge on the toilet paper and sometimes I will see bubbly areas in the toliet water after. Is this just mucus? should I be alarmed?
Hi ! Same thing happened to me . Except I have been waring toilet paper as slight padding in my underwear to keep track of my discharge .. Now it has been yellow for a while . So I thought oh god what is this . Negative for STDs , and i seriously thought I had BV or Trich but apparently am negative for that as well .
So this morning it was yellow again on the toilet paper .. except i decided to take my finger and whipe the discharge onto my finger .. guess what ?
It was white , and clear and normal looking ..
Strange ?? Perhaps toilet paper makes discharge appear yellow ?
As for you , usually when i wipe the paper looks yellow - but then again , are you sure thats not your urine on the paper towel ?

If you are free of STDs , get checked for BV (bacterial vaginosis) and Trich . They take a swab of your discharge and look at it under a microscope . Then see if you have a yeast infection or any sort of bacterial infection . If not , then i wouldn't worry - it may be normal ! (but first get checked for all those things)

Best wishes
When I wipe I have yellowish stuff on my panties and tissue and Lil spots of blood what does that mean I'm worried